Contributors

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Lover's Decay

Enough said of this fairness, when a heart is owned to recklessness and forged in the esteem of a lovers eye..and wisdom,dare i by such young and kinderd feelings,lay still and soft,wondering of its poise and poetic enchantment?For as water has flow,as love an spirit of sway,and flow,as lovers mention in sweet whispers of day...and lure sonnets of night.A laughter that sends the sky a word of plenty joys,and lands in the heart of but one,true love, a song written in the sweet awe of my drenching woo unto thee,and a warm passing glimmer gaze of love, as my heart gaze unto yours..permitted that my name may be sung with yours on every pleasant day...Forbid me,the nature of lust,as my weakness of man can be described as godly and unholy...of a godnature i tend to love you,before the truth and before the union of all things. It gives me no fault to challenge the nature of such love and degree,such lovers decay, such glory, to bare witness,and to acknowledge our existance,amongst beauty,amongst joy,amongst man.

No comments:

Post a Comment