Contributors

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Wish

I wish that you could see through me. Look pass my mistakes and faults. I wish that you could have steared clear,but youv found your place on the throne of my heart. You came and whisper something. I guess it made sense because i liked it. You took off my smile and put it in your pocket,and carried it with you wherever you go ! Theres no stars.Tonight have no thoughts. Im with you,my love. Im with you. Tonight,theres no war. Tonight, we sleep..knowing the victory of love. Knowing what we are made of..Tonight, no tears. Tonight, il sing away your fears. Im with you,my love. Im with you. I wish that you could take my hand,and well walk down an aisle. The day i say i do. I wish that on our journey well remain like a child. With all the restrictions of the world, why? Cant we say yes to what we want.When the night falls with such scary demons, we'll place our hands in the faith we believe in. Tonight has no stars.Tonight we are free to love. Im with you, alive, im with you. Knowing the victory of love. Knowing love..And if i can give you everything i can.Il be a better man. And when i make love to you...Nothing else seems more real..than that moment when i first touch your beautiful skin.And if i can mend your heart that others have hurt.. Would you let me? would you let my love bring us together and change our world

No comments:

Post a Comment