Contributors

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Prayers of the heart

" I have appreciated all the great things that have occurred in my life.There have been times where i was less than spiritual,less obvious,no more interested,but there was certain gifts within me that was undeniable.I believe in honesty,learning about yourself and embracing new avenues,guilt-free,adoring the bright pleasures,engaging in the moments,laughing from your gut -these are the moments to have.The ideals to safe guard.I have enjoyed the company of many,but prefer to surrender to my own thoughts and ideas,making them live on their own,so independently and free.There is so much more to embrace,He said.If your faith allows it( and it does)There are so much places to place your feet firmly.There are so much more of the strangest sounds of music for your ears to listen to,There are so much more words to read...to have them engraved in your mortal eyes,to have them sail to the depth within your heart,and remain there,lonely as an island.It struck me on a day- the same day, as the sun pierced through the burdened darkness of the clouds...from the voice that was borrowed from the heavens..saying to me,quietly ,yet,with the highest authority -"look up....look up."And i did

Copyright © 2011 Riaan Raymond

All rights reserved. No part of this short story/poem may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or any other information storage and retrieval system, without the written permission of Riaan Raymond.

No comments:

Post a Comment